Timeless Trends / Black Iris NEW OTR Corsets
YES! You can purchase them through me!
(Scroll to bottom of this page for instructions)
My very first purchased corset was a Timeless Trends piece, and I’ve recommended this company to hundreds of beginners for years, expecting nothing in return. I have never personally had an issue with their construction, but just in case you’re not convinced, they also offer a lifetime guarantee on all of their corsets. I am so pleased to now be a distributor/affiliate of Timeless Trends! These off-the-rack corsets are brand new, in their original packaging, shipped directly from the warehouse straight to you.
STANDARD length underbusts are $99.
SHORT underbusts are $89.
LONGLINE underbusts are $119 but come with a free set of “overbust” length laces.
Information you may want to know:IT'S THE SAME PRICE AS ON THE ORIGINAL SITE! WHY SHOULD I BUY THROUGH YOU?
If you purchase through me:
- You’re guaranteed a special and personal buying experience because I deal with customers one on one. No cold, automated ordering process.
- I also carry styles that are not available to regular Timeless Trends customers! See the pieces marked “Exclusive” – same great quality, but more choice for you.
- I also offer payment plans for those who cannot pay the full balance in one go.
- I confirm your choices with you and make sure you get exactly the size and style that you need.
- I personally absorb your restocking fee for returned and exchanged corsets, unlike other companies.
- Although corset prices are the same (they have to be, by contract), I sometimes give breaks in shipping or throw in freebies like extra laces.
- At the end, you’ll have an awesome corset and can also feel good knowing that you’re keeping a roof over my head (my earnings are purely commission).
*PAYMENT PLAN OPTIONS
- We can do 2 payments of $64.50
- Or 3 payments; the first one being $64.50 and the other two payments being $32.25 each.
- STANDARD length underbusts have a ribcage about 6 inches difference larger than the waist, and the hips are about 8 inches larger than the waist.
- LONGLINE corsets are smaller in the ribcage (estimated 2-4 inches bigger than the waist), but can accommodate hips up to 12 inches larger due to the adjustable ties. Curvy buyers (those who have hips 4+ inches larger than their ribcage/underbust) are highly suggested to choose a longline corset.
- SHORT (cincher-style) underbusts will have an estimated underbust close to 2 inches bigger than the waist and hips estimated 4-6 inches bigger than the waist.
LENGTH also differs based on the style of corset – the length may vary by +/- half an inch, due to human error.
- STANDARD length corsets are 9 inches from underbust to lap.
- LONGLINE corsets are 11 inches from underbust to lap.
- SHORT (cincher style) corsets are 7.5 inches from underbust to lap.
*CAN I WAIST TRAIN IN THESE CORSETS?
- Timeless Trends holds that these corsets can be worn daily, as they have a 45-day refund policy and a LIFETIME exchange policy for any manufacturing flaws.
- Early in my corseting journey, I found that my TT corset gave me a beautiful yet very natural silhouette, perfect for foundation wear even at work.
- For apple shapes, it slims and smooths, while for those with back troubles, this style of corset can help greatly without looking too obvious.
- Timeless Trends and Black Iris corsets have over 100 different styles to choose from, all with the same durable construction and wrinkle-free result – which means you’re bound to find one that goes perfectly with that formal outfit or cosplay you’re planning.
The corsets are available through this website in ALL sizes and styles, including those not featured here. Featured below is just a small selection! If you know of a Timeless Trends style you want that is not here, do send me an email as I do have access to all their styles.
Basic Black Corsets
Classic, solid black corsets in every length, and more fabric styles than you can dream of.
|Exclusive! Basic Black Standard cotton underbust – a classic and versatile piece in every corseter’s wardrobe. You can also get black underbusts in your choice of satin, brocade, cashmere, iridescent fabric, etc. Just specify which fabric you’d like when you order. $99||Exclusive! Longline corsets are available as well! This particular style (matte black satin) is only available through distributors like myself, but if you prefer the black floral brocade in longline that’s shown on the TT website, I can get that for you as well. $119|
|For our more petite customers (or those who simply want a shorter corset to use as a fashionable belt over clothing), we now have a new short corset, only 7 inches high on the side. This is in a lovely breathable, ink-black classic cashmere wool that resists fading. $89||Another version of the standard length underbust corset, this time shown in a beautiful, smooth cherry blossom brocade. Understated and elegant, this fabric creates less friction so won’t cause your shirt to ride up if you wear it under your clothes. $99|
Soft, clean and uncomplicated – great for bridalwear, summer, or anytime.
White underbusts – a favorite among clients. These are soft, feminine, and come in a variety of fabrics, lengths, and also different shades of cream to white.
NEW! Longline white satin underbust is great for tall and/or pear-shaped clients, and white short underbust for those with shorter waists.
Red (and black) have long been a favorite color combination. It can be equally romantic and edgy, and can accessorize nearly any outfit. Here are some of our best sellers:
This gorgeous piece alternates ruby red and black panels, and features black lace overlay on the red pieces. This is only available from sizes 20 – 30 due to low stock. $99
A slight variation of the red silk number to the left; this longline piece is great for those with slightly longer waists or those who are pear shaped. This corset has a solid red with black lace overlay all the way around the corset, unbroken by any black panels. $99
For those who want a bit of everything: this corset features bit of a darker, more muted shade of red silk. Black velvety paisley flocking covers the silk, and it’s finally dotted with over 100 tiny crystals for a real showstopping effect. $99
This raspberry corset is gorgeous in person. It’s a smooth, slippery satin in the perfect magenta shade, somewhere between pink, red and purple. It’s mature yet fun, sweet yet saucy, and can be dressed up or down. It’s also perfect for pear shapes and/or taller clients, and gives awesome hip spring. $119
Exclusive! Do you love the look of the longline piece above, but wish it came in a shorter version? I found it in the special distributor section of Timeless Trends/ Black Iris, and you can only purchase it here. This is currently available in ALL sizes, but has low stock! $99
Exclusive! This gorgeous piece is not visible to regular Timeless Trends customers; it’s an exclusive distributor piece – this stunning earthy red corset is covered in delicate black leaves and vines, and makes the perfect accent piece for a fun renfaire ensemble, dance costume or just a day out for a walk in late summer/ autumn. $99
Antique Blue Corsets
A rich indigo hue reminiscent of the TARDIS, of blue and white porcelain, or deep sapphires.
|Exclusive! Antique Blue Silk corset – absolutely stunning shade of blue with an irresistible sheen! This corset is not usually available to normal Timeless Trends customers but I can get it for you! $99||Exclusive! This blue corset is also available in a longline option, which boasts hip ties so you can get even more curves from this beauty! $119|
|A few people had requested to recreate an OTR version of a special Serindë underbust I had once reviewed – their voices were heard. Of course, this corset is not exactly the same, but the fabric theme is similar. This style is breathtaking in person! $99||For those who love a more casual look, why not try a cool blue cotton? A bit more vibrant than denim blue, this piece works equally well being dressed up or dressed down. Pair with a white blouse, or use it to color block a solid dress. $99|
Sand/ nude underbust corsets
Fair and olive-skinned corseters will love how this corset blends under even light colored clothing. If you’re shy about baring your tummy in a midriff-baring cosplay, why not make your own rendition of the costume with one of these neutral corsets?
|What’s that? You want a corset that you can hide under clothing? DONE. The lovely beige tone of this corset will allow you to wear this under even white shirts! $99||Exclusive! This wonderful neutral shade is also available in longline (our absolute best seller)! Please note that the longline corset is about 13″ in center front. Recommended for tall clients/ pear shapes. No matter your size or height, you’re covered. $119|
|Wow in a NEW short/ cincher length for clients of short stature or who may have a shorter torso: this adorable sand short corset (cincher) is only about 7 inches on the side, but still gives a smooth, slimming effect over or under clothing. You never have to worry about this baby lifting up your bust unnaturally or digging into your lap. $89|
Green is a bold, refreshing and powerful color. Take a tropical paradise with you wherever you go.
|Emerald satin underbust – THE corset style that got Lucy noticed on Youtube. To this day, this is still my favourite style from Timeless Trends. $99||This beautifully lush bright green floral brocade underbust is perfect for spring and summer, but will also lighten your mood on grey days. Wear it and stand very still and quiet in your garden, and count how many hummingbirds fly to you! $99|
|Exclusive! If you want a more subtle shade of green, try this beautiful olive-hued standard underbust. Alternating panels feature a delicate gold scroll embroidery, which adds visual interest without sacrificing elegance.||Exclusive! For those who are looking for a more mature, refined shade of green and are a bit longer in the torso or curvier through the hips, the olive with gold embroidery is also available in a flattering and full-coverage longline cut.|
|Peridot is a gorgeous yellow-green jewel that’s reminiscent of lemon-lime, granny-smith apples, or lemongrass. It has a clean, fresh and smooth satin finish, perfect for its high-energy and bubbly wearer!||For the more petite firecrackers, this shorter corset is available: swirly black scroll flocking flows uninterrupted over every panel of this corset – the contrast between the peridot and black creates a brilliant final touch to any of your outfits.|
Having a darker complexion myself, I get it – “nude” isn’t all that nude for everyone! These corsets have sold well as a “nude substitute” for tanned and dark women.
Any of these corsets also would also accentuate a Steampunk costume beautifully.
|The Standard length Shimmery Brown standard underbust corset is a specialty corset usually NOT available to normal Timeless Trends customers! It’s a tough tapestry fashion fabric in a rich, earthy shade with metallic threads interwoven for a bit of sparkle. $99||For those with a pear shape who need more hip room, or those who are tall or have longer waists, the bronze satin longline corset will do the trick nicely! It’s a smooth, slippery satin with a bit of a sheen. $119|
|NEW for those who are a bit shorter, or prefer a bit more mobility – this short cincher in a beautiful rust brown shade will accentuate any steampunk outfit, or will hide nicely under clothing if you have a darker complexion. Never worry about your corset pushing your bust up and creating a “chin rest” – this will shape your waist but still allow you to maintain a natural bustline. $89||This delicious piece features a fashion fabric of textured rich dark brown satin that gives an effect of a liquid chocolate fountain, or a beautiful deep walnut wood finish. It might even be a bit mysterious, like you. $99|
(mixed and funky pieces that don’t blend in with the others – if you wear these, you’ll stand out too! But isn’t that the point?)
|Exclusive! Longline red-on-black floral satin underbust with hip ties. Another gorgeous longline underbust that you won’t find on the regular Timeless Trends website – this corset is another 1-1.5 inches longer than the regular underbust corsets for those taller clients, and the adjustable hip ties make this suitable for pear-shaped ladies. $119||Exclusive! White with Black Fishnet – If you like muted colors but want something a bit alternative, try the white with black fishnet overlay – this design is not available on the regular website. It’s as strong as any of the other TT corsets so the fishnet won’t stretch, but adds a bit of edginess to your wardrobe. $99|
|Exclusive! Electric pink underbust – I love this because it’s the same color as my “Disco Armadillo.” A fun, happy piece that will turn heads. Not available to normal Timeless Trends customers but you can get it right here! $99||Exclusive! This corset is decadent. A gorgeous royal purple, with silver and gold floral brocade pattern. This corset matches with any type of jewelry you wear, and will instantly give your outfits a regal finish. $99|
Corsets are not only designed for women! King George IV of England wore a corset, as did President JFK and celebrity artist Andy Warhol. Soldiers in the late 19th century wore corsets to improve posture, smooth their line under their uniforms, and protect their kidneys while riding horseback.
|This men’s corset is jet-black and gives a smooth line over and under clothing. The cut of these men’s corsets is slightly less curvy than a women’s standard corset, as it’s designed to accommodate a larger ribcage, narrower hips and flatten the abdomen rather than create an hourglass silhouette. $99||This men’s corset has a subtle, classy white-on-black pinstripe weave that will accentuate any dapper man’s outfit. Wear under your favorite business suit, or show it off at the jazz bar. Like with the cashmere corset, the cut of this is slightly less curvy to fit a man’s figure. $99|
HOW DO I BUY ONE?
If you have any questions about this process, don’t hesitate to email me or use the form below!
- Decide which corset you would like to buy, either on this site or the Timeless Trends website.
- Come back to this page (if necessary) and enter your measurements in the field below, and press “Submit”.
- Click the Paypal “Buy Now” button for the specific area where you live; the flat rate shipping will be calculated for you.
- I will usually contact you to confirm your choice, size and ensure that you have chosen the correct shipping option. (This is usually no more than a couple of hours in the daytime, but up to 12 hours if ordered at night.) If there are any problems, I will immediately send a refund. Remember, this is a warm, personalized, “small business” process and I want to make sure we both feel comfortable with this transaction!
- Once everything is confirmed, I will send off the corset to you!
IMPORTANT!! To ensure the correct size is chosen for your body, please provide the following measurements:
- Underbust circumference - this is around your ribcage, about the same height as your bra band.
- Waist circumference - your natural waist, not desired one.
- High hip circumference - around the iliac crest (“wings” of your hips) not around your bum!
This is usually about 4-5 inches down from your waistline, whereas your “full hips” would usually be 7-9 inches below the waistline.
- Torso length - while sitting down on a hard chair or bench, with a straight back, measure vertically from under one breast to the top of your lap.