Last updated on November 21st, 2023 at 08:23 pm
These corsets are brand new in their original packaging, shipped securely and directly from the warehouse (or factory, in the case of special orders) straight to you. Enjoy a hassle-free 30-day return window, and extended manufacturing warranty so you’re protected against manufacturing flaws! For more information, scroll to the bottom of this page, and also see the policies page.
Shop by Length:
Shop by Color:
IT’S THE SAME PRICE AS ON THE ORIGINAL SITE! WHY SHOULD I BUY THROUGH YOU?
If you purchase through me:
- You’re guaranteed a special and personal buying experience because I deal with customers one-on-one. No cold, automated ordering process.
- I also offer payment plans for those who cannot pay the full balance in one go.
- I confirm your choices with you and make sure you get exactly the size and style that you need.
- I personally absorb your restocking fee for returned and exchanged corsets, unlike some other brands.
- Although corset prices are the same (they have to be, by contract), I am sometimes able subsidize shipping or throw in extra laces, where applicable.
- At the end, you’ll have an awesome corset and can also feel good knowing that you’re keeping a roof over my head and food on my table (my earnings are purely by commission).
DO YOU OFFER PAYMENT PLANS?
YES! As of 2021 my shop accepts Sezzle, which allows you to pay in 4 installments over the course of 6 weeks. I accept your order right away because Sezzle sends me the full amount right away in good faith that you will complete your payment plan! Sezzle also says that there are no additional fees when the payment plan is honored, they allow you flexibility to reschedule payments, and they don’t impact your credit. For more info, see how Sezzle works here (opens a new tab).
CAN I WAIST TRAIN IN THESE CORSETS?
Technically yes. However, there are zero (I repeat: ABSOLUTELY ZERO) off-the-rack brands that are 100% perfect for waist training and for every person and every body. I generally recommend that if you’re serious about 23/7 waist training, that you purchase a custom made corset that fits you perfectly and is designed to be strong enough for 23/7 wear. This usually costs $300 or more with a specialist corsetiere. However, if you have a smaller budget – or if this is one of your first corsets and you’re curious if corseting is for you, the corsets in my shop are an excellent gateway into training for that first step in your corset journey.
All the corsets in my shop are covered under warranty and their construction is strong enough for tightlacing and daily wear. Want my personal input on which corset would be an ideal fit for you? Contact me here!
Medical Disclaimer: Lucy’s Corsetry is not a physician and does not intend to provide healthcare services. These corsets are primarily for fashion or body modification purposes, but Lucy’s Corsetry does not provide medical advice, professional diagnosis, opinion, treatment, products or services. This website, the information referenced herein and the Products offered for purchase do not constitute an attempt to practice medicine. Your use of this site or purchase of products does not establish a doctor-patient relationship between you and Lucy’s Corsetry. If you are interested in purchasing a corset for therapeutic purposes, it is assumed that the matter was discussed with and approved by your trusted healthcare provider.