Thank you for your interest in collaborating with Lucy Corsetry! On this page you will find my website and social media stats, and the various opportunities for collaboration. In all cases, contact my business email here.
Lucy Corsetry Quick Stats, from March 2016:
- Monthly website page views: 338,000 +
- 60% of visitors from the US
- Youtube subscribers: 82 000+ (and over 19 million video views)
- Facebook fans: 17 500+
- Instagram followers: 8200+
- Tumblr followers: 5800+
- Pinterest followers: 2400+
- Mailing list members: 3500+
If you wish, I would be happy to review your piece and return the corset to you when done – I do not charge a fee to review/ feature corsets, but I do ask that in the case of ‘loaned’ corsets, that the maker cover shipping fees in both directions. Some corsetieres prefer to create a custom-fit, unique piece to best reflect their skills in my featured reviews. I specify in the reviews whether the corset is standard or custom sized, and by law I add an FTC disclaimer explaining whether the corset was purchased or provided.
- I upload a video review of your corset to Youtube.
- I add a written version of the review to my website, so anyone searching with the right keywords on search engines will have a higher chance of finding your review.
- Your marker on the corsetiere map is changed from red to blue, helping your business stand out against the others.
- Your name is also added to the list on my page “Corset Brands by Price Range” which exclusively features the corsetieres I’ve worked with.
- Once I resume consultations (which is essentially a personal shopping service for corset wearers), your brand is added to that list of potentials – so if I find a prospective client that would be a good match with your style and price range, I specifically recommend your brand/ direct them to your website (note that the client always pays for the consultation; I take no cut of commissions from corsetieres).
Please get in touch with me via email if you would like me to review a corset for you in the near future.
*Reviews of products other than corsets
*CORSET APPRAISAL / CONSULTATION FOR NEW CORSET MAKERS
Having studied well over 150 different corsets now (all different price points and qualities) and having experienced both the corsetiere and consumer side of the industry, I know what fine details are involved in getting your corset construction up to industry standard and making positive impact on the corset community, while not having to sacrifice your unique artistry. In a one-on-one online consultation, I can appraise your work, discuss how you could make your corsets stronger or make your finish more pristine, and be sure that you are pricing your corsets fairly. I can also give pointers on how to focus on a certain demographic of customers, advertise your corsets appropriately, and make sure that your corsets are delivering what you claim.
For this service, I do not desire any TF* exchanges – corset makers can send a sample of their best/ current corset style, plus a fee for my time and services. The corset will be returned to the maker in saleable condition after analysis and our Skype consultation. After the consultation, should the corset sample meet a certain bar of standards and only if the corsetiere is comfortable, I may suggest the option of publicly reviewing the corset on my channel to bring more attention to the maker’s work. Email me for further details for the corset appraisal and new corsetiere consultation.
*OTR CORSET DISTRIBUTION/ WHOLESALE
*ADVERTISING ON MY SITE/ AFFILIATE OPPORTUNITIES
*CORSET, HAIR OR COSPLAY MODELING
Once again, for any and all forms of collaboration, contact me via my business email here. Best wishes, and I look forward to working with you. 🙂