Last updated on March 11th, 2021 at 09:02 pm
Thanks for your interest in purchasing a genuine, steel boned corset! There are currently two different “levels” in which you can buy a corset, but by late 2021 I’m very excited to announce that there will be a third, more couture option coming soon!
All of these corsets are odor-free, stored tenderly and kept in a non-smoking home.
New (standard sized) corset specifications – there are three different brands I carry (pared down from 7 brands back in 2020), depending on your budget, your measurements and your goals:
- GC brand corsets average $89 in price, and SHIP IMMEDIATELY (from the warehouse in the US)
- Artemis corsets are $99 in price, and SHIP IMMEDIATELY (from warehouses in the US or UK)
- TT brand corsets average $109 for a standard underbust, and ARE MADE TO ORDER (take about 10 days total to sew, ship and be delivered).
- All are brand new, steel boned, cotton-lined (except for the fine mesh), off-the-rack corsets at competitive prices.
- All come with a 30-day no-fuss return window, with direct communication with Lucy (me!) for every order.
- Waist sizes 16 – 44 available, and bust sizes A-K, in 5 different lengths (cincher, standard underbust, mid-hip, longline, and sweetheart overbust), and 4 silhouettes (slim silhouette, hourglass silhouette, Gemini silhouette, and Libra silhouette). Over 120 styles in total!
- I only carry brands that I have personally tried and tested – no smoke and mirrors, you know exactly what you’re getting.
Used corset specifications:
- SHIPS IMMEDIATELY (from my office in Canada)
- The most economic – keep a corset out of the landfill, and pay less than the RRP!
- The selection is constantly changing – check back regularly.
- Many corsets are one-of-a-kind, handmade samples and sold at often half their worth!
- Other corsets are gently used pieces that I have worn usually only a handful of times for the purpose of analysis and review. These items are typically in very good condition, show very little or no wear, or have been repaired by me (I will always note if alterations or repairs have been done).