These ready-made corsets are brand new in their original packaging, shipped securely, directly and immediately from the warehouse straight to you. All of them come with a 30-day return window, and covered under warranty so you’re protected against manufacturing flaws! For more information, scroll to the bottom of this page, and also see the policies page.
(If you’re having problems with this shop page, please try clicking on the pictures, not on the captions)
Shop by Brand:
Shop by Length:
Shop by Color:
Or if you’d like a special order, click here!
IT’S THE SAME PRICE AS ON THE ORIGINAL SITE! WHY SHOULD I BUY THROUGH YOU?
If you purchase through me:
- You’re guaranteed a special and personal buying experience because I deal with customers one on one. No cold, automated ordering process.
- I also offer payment plans for those who cannot pay the full balance in one go.
- I confirm your choices with you and make sure you get exactly the size and style that you need.
- I personally absorb your restocking fee for returned and exchanged corsets, unlike some other brands.
- Although corset prices are the same (they have to be, by contract), I am sometimes able subsidize shipping or throw in extra laces.
- At the end, you’ll have an awesome corset and can also feel good knowing that you’re keeping a roof over my head and food on my table (my earnings are purely by commission).
DO YOU OFFER PAYMENT PLANS?
CAN I WAIST TRAIN IN THESE CORSETS?
Technically yes. However, there are zero (I repeat: ABSOLUTELY ZERO) off-the-rack brands that are perfect for waist training and for every person and every body. I generally recommend that if you’re serious about 23/7 waist training, that you purchase a custom made corset that fits you perfectly and is designed to be strong enough for 23/7 wear. This usually costs $300 or more with a specialist corsetiere. However, if you have a smaller budget – or if this is one of your first corsets and you’re curious if corseting is for you, the corsets in my shop are an excellent gateway into training for that first step in your corset journey.
All the corsets in my shop are covered under warranty and their construction is strong enough for tightlacing and daily wear. Want me to suggest a corset to fit you? Contact me here!
Medical Disclaimer: Lucy’s Corsetry is not a physician and does not intend to provide healthcare services. These corsets are primarily for fashion or body modification purposes, but Lucy’s Corsetry does not provide medical advice, professional diagnosis, opinion, treatment, products or services. This website, the information referenced herein and the Products offered for purchase do not constitute an attempt to practice medicine. Your use of this site or purchase of products does not establish a doctor-patient relationship between you and Lucy’s Corsetry. If you are interested in purchasing a corset for therapeutic purposes, it is assumed that the matter was discussed with and approved by your trusted healthcare provider.