Sample Sale & Gently Used Corsets
On this page you will find corsets I have handmade, or corsets that I have previously purchased for review and now am trying to sell to clear up space.
I DO ACCEPT NEGOTIATIONS! I also take payment plans. :) Each article has an asking price, but we can negotiate up or down from there. Please email me for any questions or purchase.
Note: change in policy for payment plans: Due to customers wasting my time, I now require a 50% non-refundable downpayment on any purchased corset. All corsets must be paid in TWO instalments (50% downpayment, 50% 2nd payment), or THREE instalments (50% downpayment, then two other payments of 25% each). If you fail to answer emails or cannot make payment, your downpayment will not be refunded.MODIFICATIONS/CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS
Although I won’t do alterations to make a completed corset fit your measurements, you can request to have other modifications made such as:
- Exchanging flat steel boning or plastic boning with spiral steel ($20)
- Adding trim or flossing (inquire for price)
- Suspending/stiffening the modesty panel with bones is $20, or plastic canvas is $15.
- Adding adjustable hip ties to a double-boned corset ($40)
- Modifying an overbust into an underbust (inquire)
- PLEASE NOTE THAT APART FROM THESE MODIFICATIONS OFFERED, ALL CORSETS ARE SOLD AS-IS AND ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
*ESTIMATED SHIPPING FEES
Disclaimer: I’m located in Canada. Shipping cost varies depending on whether you would like surface or air post, with or without tracking, and the size/weight of the corset(s). Underbusts will be closer to the lower end, overbusts to the higher end. Please email me with your country and postal/zip code if you’d like a more accurate estimate.
- Canada: Xpresspost (4 days max with tracking) is between $10-$18
- US: Air shipping (no tracking) takes 1-2 weeks, $16-$23.
Express (max 3-4 days, with tracking) is on average $25.
- International: shipping overseas is often $23 (for underbusts) and $34 (for overbusts) for surface and close to $45 for air shipping. If you’d like Express with tracking it is close to $65-75 depending on weight.
In all cases, if I get to the post office and I find that the shipping is less than what you paid by over a dollar, I will ask if you’d like a refund of the difference.
*PAYMENT AND CURRENCY
At this time I only accept Paypal for payment. Its policies protect both of us. Canadian and US funds are close enough to par that I will accept either.
CANADIANS: Please pay in CAD, if you can.
AMERICANS: You may pay in USD if you prefer.
INTERNATIONAL: Please pay in CAD, if you can.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL – IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE CORSETS, I WILL BE HAPPY TO PROVIDE CLOSE-UP PHOTOS.
Corset Connection/ Versatile Corset Samples
These corsets I had reviewed for Corset Connection, but the owner says that they are going to be sold anyway. 90% profits will still be going to Corset Connection.
Lotus overbust corset, standard size 24″. Pink sparkly PVC (synthetic leather) with black pleather boning channels. Twill strength layer.
- Bust 34″ (will fit up to a D cup), Waist 24″, Hips at bottom 36″.
- Center front length 16″, length over the bust is 18″.
Price of this corset new (with PVC upgrade) is about $420 ($400 regular, plus $20 PVC upgrade). SAMPLE SALE $250.
Dita underbust corset, standard size 24″. Bright pink satin (fused for strength) and black shiny pleather boning channels. Twill strength layer.
- Underbust 30″, Waist 24″, Iliac 32″.
- Center front 12″, underbust to lap is 9″. Features adjustable halter straps, and the sides extend up to hold in underarm pudge.
Price of this corset new is about $360. SAMPLE SALE $250.
Gently Used Corsets
Boom Boom Baby Boutique couture overbust sample corset, waist size 25″. See the review here!
Other measurements available upon request.
Reason for selling: It’s a little bit big in the waist and hips for me, and I also don’t have events to wear such a beautiful corset to. I also already own another Boom Boom Baby overbust.
RRP new would be close to £199 GBP (about $315 USD). Asking $150 (you save 53%!)
GENTLY USED - Timeless Trends purple silk with gold embroidery, size 32″ (posting for a friend). The gold scroll is real embroidery, not printed or flocked so will not rub off. This corset originally sells for $109 on the website, as you can see on this page here. This corset was only worn half a dozen times. Ribbon laces are crinkled but otherwise kept in excellent condition. Shipped from New York state, so shipping should not be more than $6-8 within the US.
Price new $109, asking price $70 (YOU SAVE ALMOST $40) or best offer.
Lucy’s Homemade Corset Samples
Jamaican Flag closed front underbust corset, made by me. Size about 22″. All twill inside (not coutil as I made this corset in about 1 day and was in a hurry). Inside is a bit messy (green threads visible) but still perfectly functional.Approximate measurements:
- Underbust ~ 26″, waist ~ 22″, iliac crest ~ 27-28″
- Center front length 12″, center back length 13″, side length at shortest 8.5″
This comes with a suspended modesty panel made from black twill over plastic canvas. Will fit waists up to about 28″.
Price: $120 OR BEST OFFER*****