Why is this page here?
Corsetry is a huge passion for me, but my Youtube channel and this website will not be sustainable on my small income. In 2011-2012, I spent about $11000 just on materials, computer programs, books/research and review corsets to provide high-quality content, completely free for my viewers. After much encouragement among my wonderfully understanding viewers/ followers, I have finally decided to accept donations and sell a limited amount of merchandise. Just for clarification, all content on here and on YouTube will remain free and open to the public.
A few ways of helping me out:
- Purchase a postcard!
- Consider buying a new, used, or bespoke corset (takes you to the “for sale” page)
- Donate a couple of dollars directly (you have the option of being thanked in the “Credits” page)
($4 USD each, FREE worldwide shipping.)
4 ¼ x 5 ½ postcard, 2 different choices of front design. Will be sent in a white envelope.
Option of having it unsigned/ signed or personalized note in back or front
2. Buy a Corset
I have corsets for sale on three different levels: gently used corsets on discount, new off-the-rack corsets from other well-known corset companies, and custom corsets made exclusively by me. Go to this sale page.
3. Donate directly.
It can be any amount you want and there is no minimum.
Examples of how finances may be used:
- the fees to keep this website running, and getting web design help
- paying for my business and “risky hobby” insurance (yes, you have to pay insurance for hobbies in Canada)
- the cost of review corsets
- the cost of research for my educational health/history videos (this will go towards purchasing books or scientific journal articles)
- the cost of better camera/ sound/editing software for better quality videos (my current camera is dying)
- materials for sewing/construction experiments and tutorials
Every penny I receive will go towards making my website and channel better, and keeping you happy.